Our COVID-19 Protocols
Here’s what we are doing to ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our staff.
Note: Our Entire Surgical Staff Has Been Vaccinated Against the COVID-19 Virus .
- We are limiting the amount of patients that enter our office each day to 3.
- All patients will be given a mask upon entering the building.
- A temperate check will take place before entering the building.
- As a premier medical practice, we have always practiced proper sanitization of our work environment and staff, well before COVID-19
What we kindly ask of you:
- If you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 to please let us know before you procedure so we can re-schedule you for a later date.
- If you have had any contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, you must let us know.
- You verify that you have not traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days.
- You verify you have not traveled domestically within the United States by commercial airline, bus, or train within the past 14 days.
We understand these measures may seem a bit strict, but at this time, our goal is to keep you, as well as our staff, safe and healthy.