Here’s how to find the best hair transplant doctor for you.
Boston, August 06, 2013 – DiStefano Hair Restoration Center (www.hairman.com) has this valuable advice when it comes to getting the best hair transplant surgery. Obviously, the best hair transplant result comes from the best hair transplant doctor. So how do you find the best hair transplant doctor? Here are five things you can do to help you find the best hair transplant doctor in your area:
- Form a list of the people who you think might be candidates for the best hair transplant doctor. Look at the website for each candidate, familiarize yourself with the procedures they use, such as Follicular Unit Transplant and Follicular Unit Extraction. You should also look at the gallery of patients to see the before and after photos. The candidates you’ve chosen for best transplant doctor should have an array of several patients who show dramatic and pleasing results.
- Make sure any doctor you are considering is a member of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) or the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS). Both of these non-profit organizations are dedicated to qualifying hair restoration surgeons and getting the best hair transplant means you need to make sure they have the proper training.
- After you’ve narrowed your list, make some appointments. The best hair restoration surgeons will be glad to meet with you, discuss procedures that might be appropriate for your particular needs and give you a good idea about what the costs are.
- Ask the doctor or one of his associates for a list of his or her best hair transplant patients. The best hair restoration doctors will be glad to give you the contact information from a number of satisfied patients. Give them a call and ask them how their procedure (or procedures) went, how the recovery progressed and, most important, do they feel they got the best hair restoration possible?
- Finally, make a preliminary, final decision and revisit the surgeon you feel will give you the best hair restoration. They will want to make sure you are both on the same page when it comes to the procedure you have chosen and will be willing to discuss every aspect of your surgery. Once you’re satisfied you found the best hair restoration physician, you’re ready to proceed.
For more information visit www.hairman.com.
About DiStefano Hair Loss Restoration Centers
For more than 18 years, DiStefano Hair Loss Restoration Center has helped men and women regain a more youthful appearance through hair restoration using the latest surgical techniques. With locations in Worcester, MA; Warwick, RI; Bedford, NH; Newton, MA; and Rocky Hill, CT, DiStefano Restoration Centers offers excellent results to patients throughout New England. For more information, visit www.hairman.com.